Wednesday 24 December 2014

Gold Digger - Sin City Style

You ever look at a cupcake and thought: 'Wow, I should really Photoshop that into a kitten!' ?
If not then never mind, because I haven't either.
Anyway, I've basically been looking at different movie posters for my Media GCSE and then I came across a few posters that look a little something like this:


And I thought the effect of the harsh red against the black and white background was pretty cool, so I tried it out myself on Photoshop. Although, rather than doing a promoting movie poster, I decided to base the picture on something a little more seductive and ... deceitful? I don't know WHAT word to use for this subject, but my friend was putting a lot of Kanye West songs on my radio recently, so this kind of a song promoter was inevitable - 

BEFORE: 
AFTER:


Yeeaaahhh... I dunno.

I guess I was aiming for a seductive and mischievous/evil look by highlighting the bright red and the golden jewelry, but maybe I should've chosen a better picture.

OH!

And a friend of mine was great enough to remind me about the copyright rules so allow me to point out right now: ALL images that I have used so far are NOT mine and I am not distributing them and not using them for any higher purposes whatsoever! All of them I got from Google Images.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment