Sunday 21 December 2014

And you thought the Groot fever would die down...

I AM BACK SUCKERS~!!

Who missed me?!

...

Of course nobody, why do I bother getting my hopes up?

ANYWHOOTS!
I am back with my Photoshop which I got with another trial and I dived right into the exquisite pleasures that Photoshop tutorials provides with it's intricate plots and that totally did not start to sound like a sexual innuendo halfway through the second half of that sentence...

So!

How did I start off after a long break?
Why, with a Photoshop of a celebrity who voices my FAVORITE tree character of all time! (Next to treebeard! Don't worry pal, you're still up there!)

So I basically found a few tutorials that showed you the arts of text Portraits and this is what I ended up with:

BEFORE:



AFTER:



...

I'm not sure if this could be considered a little bit on the tacky side, but who cares? 
The main point of the story which we have learnt is:



I Am Groot.



No comments:

Post a Comment